Lit from Within: Matchy Monday - Brown Spots and a Dog
-->

Monday, October 21, 2013

Matchy Monday - Brown Spots and a Dog

Hello, Fireflies!

Time for another Matchy Monday Mani.

I'm so glad that its at least seasonally appropriate to break out all the fall polish colors.  I love rich, warm browns and jewel tones.  This golden brown beauty is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood (say it out loud. - I Sure Would!)

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood

That gold shimmer just slays me.  Yum.

That gold shimmer just slays me

When my husband saw this pix, he thought I was making Domino nails.  Hmm. Well, we're not done!  These were made with a dotting tool and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Then, I added dots with Orly Enchanted Forest. As I'm typing this, I realized that I used polishes named iSHERWOOD and enchanted FOREST.  I subconsciously made a Robin Hood mani!

Orly Enchanted Forest

I did make a few more dots with Isherwood to add a little more depth and cover some mistakes.  Then, the topcoat makes it all nice and pretty.


This dress has a simple black top, and the skirt is this camo-type pattern of dots.  I thought my nails looked a lot like it!

the skirt is this camo-type pattern of dots

Bodie couldn't resist trying to figure out what was going on, and I couldn't resist showing you my curious, cute puppy dog.  He is the sweetest love sponge of a dog!

Bodie, the sweetest love sponge dog

If you do any manis inspired by an outfit, I hope you'll post them on my FB wall - I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...