Lit from Within: Matte Burnished Leather Loose
-->

Monday, October 7, 2013

Matte Burnished Leather Loose

Hi, Fireflies!

I have a simple look to show you today.  This is the only glitter from the Sinful Colors matte 'leather' collection, Leather Loose.

his is the only glitter from the Sinful Colors matte 'leather' collection, Leather Loose.

I love the way the glitter just smolders in the background.

I love the way the glitter just smolders in the background

It's like a completely different polish with topcoat!  The change works with any topcoat, but I bought a bottle of Sinful Colors' to see what the difference is.  Their topcoat is very thin, so you can 'paint' a design in the matte with it - something that would be difficult to do with a thick topcoat like Seche Vite.

Their topcoat is very thin, so you can 'paint' a design in the matte with it

I added a little bling with Zoya Maria Luisa.  It's a gold flakie - not a glitter.  Very interesting!

 Zoya Maria Luisa.  It's a gold flakie - not a glitter

Do you like playing with mattes and topcoats?  Would you 'paint' a design in a matte?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...