Lit from Within: Happy Halloween!
-->

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hi, Fireflies!

I love Halloween! I have had so much fun with my crazy Halloween manis, and I'm a little sad that this is the last one for this year.

Because unlike Christmas, once Halloween is over, that's IT.  With a quickness.  You don't get until the next holiday to take down your Halloween decorations. You take that stuff down right away, and then go to Target to buy all the Halloween candy for half off.

So, I started off with  - you'll never believe it - Cult Nails Nevermore.  I know. That's just crazy talk.  But then I put this cool iridescent topper, Nightshifter, from Sindie Pop, on top.  I painted my whole thumb with it, and then made little wisps of it on my other fingers.

Cult Nails Nevermore with this cool iridescent topper, Sindie Pop Nightshifter, on top

I picked several images from these two Shany plates - SH01 and SH02.

Shany plates - SH01 and SH02

I made the moon with Cult Nails Tempest, and stamped the other images with it, or with Nevermore.


Screaming, and witches, and spiders, and black cats! (Oh, my!)

I made the moon with Cult Nails Tempest, and stamped the other images with it, or with Nevermore

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Nevermore, Cult Nails Tempest, and Sindie Pop Nightshifter.

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Nevermore, Cult Nails Tempest, and Sindie Pop Nightshifter.

I hope y'all have a safe, spoopy, and creppy Halloween!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...