Lit from Within: A 7-Nation Army Goes to San Diego in August
-->

Saturday, October 19, 2013

A 7-Nation Army Goes to San Diego in August

Hello,Fireflies!

Today's edition of "Practically Unattainable Goodness" is brought to you by Enchanted Polish.  Most of you know how crazy an EP restock is.  After going through all that hard work, it's time to share the spoils... at least a picture of them.

Enchanted Polish Stay Classy San Diego is a gorgeous watermelon red holo.

Enchanted Polish Stay Classy San Diego is a gorgeous watermelon red holo

I finally got this in a swap, because I could not manage to get it in a restock.  I'm so happy I did - it's the perfect bright red for me.

perfect bright red for me

Does black and white glitter go with anything better than red?  EP Seven Nation Army is a gorgeous addition!

Does black and white glitter go with anything better than red?

I was on the fence for a while about getting Seven Nation Army.  I have a few black & white glitters already.  I love tiny glitters, though, and the added holo base clinched it for me, though.  Now, I have a glitter than enhances my holos!

 I love tiny glitters, though, and the added holo base clinched it for me

Enchanted Polish August 2013 is a dusty turquoise that is one of my fave polish colors.  I love a darkened or dusty blue.

Enchanted Polish August 2013

I know it's not the same as Water For Unicorns, but it'll have to do for now.  This is one of my new fave EPs.

This is one of my new fave EPs.

I thought if Seven Nation Army looked that good over red, how would it look over blue?

with Seven Nation Army

It didn't disappoint!  Bonus: it matched one of my fave dresses! Love how this came together.

Bonus: it matched one of my fave dresses!

I think 7 Nation Army is going to have fun marching all over so many of my polishes!  It really adds something pretty cool.  Are you going to let it invade your manis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...