Lit from Within: Flash Scrolls
-->

Friday, October 11, 2013

Flash Scrolls


Hello, Fireflies!

I couldn't resist some of the multichrome holos from Darling Diva Polish's Queen collex.  The three I picked up are *gorgeous*.

First up, Flash.

Darling Diva Polish Flash

Named for the theme song for the movie, "Flash Gordon."  The movie wasn't so great.  I'm not a huge fan of the song, either, even though I love me some Queen.


But this polish? Wow.  Really, WOW.   Look at this gold and purple.

Look at this gold and purple

And then to yellow gold and orange..

then to yellow gold and orange

Greenish gold?  Is this the same polish? yep!

 Is this the same polish? yep!

At first, I thought I'd add just a simple black French tip with Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

I thought I'd add just a simple black French tip

But, then, I couldn't resist adding a few scrolls a la Robin Moses.  I love scrolls, but I haven't yet mastered doing them - especially with polish - so, I keep practicing!  I'm pretty happy with these, I will admit.

I love scrolls

That color change slays me.  So many colors at once, all changing every time the lights hit it a different way.

That color change slays me


I didn't want to take this off! Such a gorgeous polish.  I'll have two more from this collection to show you, but there are 6 all together.  Are you as much in love with Darling Diva Polish Flash as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...