Lit from Within: I See You...Go Bump In the Night,, #FallingForNailArt
-->

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I See You...Go Bump In the Night,, #FallingForNailArt


Hello, Fireflies!

When I saw this nail art from MissJenFabulous, I knew I had to do my take on it for today's Halloween/Bump In The Night challenge. 

These are so simple and fun!  All you need is a dotting tool, and black and white polish.  I went with my fave 1-coat black, Cult Nails Nevermore, and nearly-1-coat white, Cult Nails Tempest.


It totally reminds me of the old Scooby-Doo cartoons, where everyone would be in the dark, then they'd show everyone's eyes, and then the villain would be in there with his red or yellow spooky eyes, too!


Boo-tle shot! Cult Nails Nevermore, and Cult Nails Tempest.

Boo-tle shot! Cult Nails Nevermore, and Cult Nails Tempest.

This may be the perfect, simple, no-muss no-fuss Halloween mani.  Do you know what you're wearing for Halloween?












4 comments:

  1. Too cool! I am behind on the FFNA challenge... still have to do creepy crawlers! Anyways, I think I need to get those two polishes because I love full coverage in one coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spiders I did for the Creepy Crawlers were so much fun, but these eyes were fun and easy! :) I love Cult Nails - Nevermore and Tempest are probably my most-used polishes in my stash.

      Delete
  2. It totally looks like Scooby-Doo! And it's amaing! It looks like very easy to do but I'm not sure if I could do that:P
    E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can make some dots, you can do it! The eyes can be "looking" anywhere, so as long as you get the black dots somewhere inside the white ones, you're good to go! I hope you try it - and if you do, please feel free to share on my FB page. I'd love to see it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...